The heads of the two white marks I am working on.
They are fraken-foxes or rogue taxidermy, not quite sure.
But the heads are the only thing which is real on them at the moment.
They get real fox tails too, but the bodies are fake fur, just like their ears are.
I made this images to show what´s not perfectly done of them and where they have some flaws (from what I see, maybe you see some more or not).
They are both different, but the same breed.
That´s why I call them 'twins'. I got them together and want to keep both of them.
On the left side: Damon
1. needs to be painted (I think the eyes came out quite well)
2. some small bald spots sadly, needs to be over painted too.
3. right side of muzzle is a bit too small, the other side is almost perfect. Not sure if i can do something there, because he has a rip there in the leather where the nose is.
4. The chin could have been filled a little more.
On the right side: Levi
1. needs to be painted. he got bigger eyes than Damon because he has a different personality.
2. left side of the muzzle could have been filled a little more, but the lower jaw and muzzle where not so wide like those of Damon.
3. Nose needs to be replaced. I don´t take the original nose off, but I will make a new nose onto it with miliput clay. I always do that the the original nose is damaged or deformed too much.
4.Eyelid looks like it would be more opened than the other one, but when I look at the fox it´s more on the photo than in real.
5. chin could have been filled more, but the lower jaw wasn´t very wide sadly.
6. nose back is round and should be straight.
It´s possible to even mount up fur scrap faces, which were not even complete or taxidermy quality, but the results are not perfect.
Anyway, I like both of them.